Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Why Hello Summer!



Today is the day..its the day we wait for all year..
Hello Summer!!

In due to this spectacular celebration of summer I am going to give you my list of Summer Rules!! 
(yep rules..these will be a way for me to remind myself to take FULL advantage of this most terrific time of year!)

1. Go hiking, possibly hike Old Rag again or another awesome mountain

2. Lay out by the pool, river or ocean as much as possible (tubing..a must)

3. Buy Slurpee, or ice cream or Popsicle at least once a week 


(got my Slurpee yesterday!)

4. Take a break from the treadmill, and hit the streets and trails

5.  Go to and enjoy more shows


(sorry crappy iPhone pic, but amazing show on Sunday)

6. Eat watermelon and strawberries!

7. To be ok with wearing versions of red, white and blue..way too often!

8. FINALLY be outside as much as possible

Well happy summer my darlings!! 
Hope you all have the very best one yet! 

and don't forget to get off your couch and outside.. we have enough dreadfully awful cold months to be stuck inside!


had to leave you all with this classic.. haha




No comments:

Post a Comment