Monday, June 20, 2011

Tee Off!

So this past weekend, I was able to mark off yet another check on the Bucket List!! Yes I do believe in these types of list.. Life is too short not too!  

So now I've hopefully got you thinking..what was this crazy idea.. or big accomplishment.. well to some it may be nothing to other its a tradition that they go every year..that is the US OPEN!



I admit I am not the biggest fan of golf, not that I disliked it but the few times I have tried to play the 18 holes I get frustrated and would rather be in the beer cart!  But hey I knew what it was and knew it was a big deal and as the city around me grew excitement so did my own excitement grow for the tournament!  It turned out to be quite the adventure and something I will most definitely remember!


The course was gorgeous and the day was just about perfect (a little warm..but not bad) 


And of course it was absolutely amazing to see 22 year old Rory McIlroy not only win but beat the records for the tournament!  That young man has a BRIGHT future!

ps. for all you ladies who aren't so into golf, you may want to start taking notice..the golfers out there now are hotties!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 
Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment