Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Is there ever enough shoes..?

Is there ever enough shoes..?


To all those boyfriends, husbands, or just haters.. I'm here to save you from lots of future fights..let your lady buy the shoes, even if they are un-realistic or just absolutely ridiculous..its ok!  It's really not worth the fight.. I would of never called myself shoe- obsessive, well until I recently realized that I not only have my own shoe closet but in that shoe closet I have several pairs I have never worn..opps!  But to say an obsessed.. no way!

Plus with all the thousands of options and styles and colors how can we not want them all!
Anyways here is to us ladies and to the fabulous shoes we all love so much!

 

Is there ever enough shoes..? by amysimplelife featuring platform pumps









No comments:

Post a Comment