Monday, June 27, 2011

Busy Nothings

Nothing too interesting has been going on in our lives...

We got to hang out with our nieces. Suzi, Anders and I all have our hair in party buns and red lipstick on. They are true girly-girls!



I bought another sideboard buffet for my house. I love the way they look so much.


And a new painting at "The Station" sale in Prairie Grove. At first I thought it was New York City, but a closer look and I'm not sure where this might be. Oh well, I loves it!


I survived riding with my 16 year old student driving sister.


Of course literally right after I made fun of her I rear ended someone pretty good.



After I hit the guy we both got out to observe the damage. I asked him if he wanted to call the police, he said "Heck NO!" then jumped into his car and drove off.

~Marietta

No comments:

Post a Comment