Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What to Wear Wednesday (WTWW) Summer work-wear

Summer work-wear






Not sure about all of you, but do you find yourself at a blank when it comes to appropriate but yet still stylish and cool (weather-wise) work wear during these hot sticky months!!

Living up here on a swamp I get the worst of the worst..bitter cold winters and sticky hot summers!  So I have decided with the help from Polyvore to design a few of my own original designs thrown together for what I would say are some ideal summer work attire! Complete with some must accessories and bags!

I am loving the bright colors of the season, but also love the nudes.. if you choose an all nude attire make sure to match it with a great bright bag or some killer colorful shoes!.. and same goes with the bright attire pair it with your go to brown bag and some nude sandal wedges or heels!

Happy Wednesday my dears!  Hope you all are enjoying these great LONG summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment