Monday, October 25, 2010

Random Adventures to the Zoo!

So last week, I randomly was asked to make a quick trip to the local zoo! The national Zoo, is not only extremely impressive but possibly the best part is that its completely free!! 

After running "my errand" I decided to stick around a little to see the animals, I had forgotten that during this time of the year they also decorated the zoo with awesome Halloween decorations!  They have an annual event a few nights before Halloween called: Boo at the Zoo!  I unfortunately didn't actually go to the event but just walking around during this beautiful fall day I felt like I was able to experience the full thing!

Not gonna lie, probably my favorite animal by far at the zoo are the apes! As one can probably tell by the pictures below...



Not to completely gross you out, but did you know apes eat, throw up and then eat it again... weird and disgusting fact for you!



Got a quick shoot of the prairie dogs!!
 


Sorry another throw-up picture..but hey I kinda think its endearing...?!



One of the scare crows that they had at the entrance! Welcoming all to the Zoo!



Pandas, another favorite, although they were inside to eat when I was there visiting so the pictures weren't all that wonderful! 



Absolutely stunning Fall Leaves! Honestly how can you just fall in love with this season!







Love the simplicity of fall leaves on the gravel, definitely shows the vibrant colors!

  
Hope your getting to enjoy the seasons changing!

Take those random adventures even if there in the middle of your work day!! Better take advantage before the cold sets in!

Hope your all having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment