Thursday, October 28, 2010

Best and Worse of Halloween!

Many thanks to InStyle's Best Celebrity Halloween, I will add my own two cents on what I think of some of the stars Halloween costumes!

Probably one of my favorites out of those below!  I mean I may be bias because I absolutely LOVE Anne Hathaway, but I love how she is in "complete costume" without looking like a hooker! (no offense to the super slutty girls out there)



Now come on Scarlett, we can do better than this...



What a photo, Martha and the gorgeous Blake Lively!  Again I may be holding a bias because I adore Blake, but you can't argue that she does not look stunning!  Martha on the other hand.. love that you went ALL OUT, but lets stick with the talk show host and not the Grecian statues! 



I dare you to even TRY to guess who this is....
guessing...

Ya you will never get it.. that awful looking creature, is one of the most beautiful women of our time, Heidi Klum! I know..stunned, right!

In her defense, I'll say this: maybe after being so gorgeous all day everyday you just want to complete hide under awful make-up and costume for a change!


Ok I will say this, a tad bit short for the evening trick-or-treating with the kids, but Kate Beckinsale does look gorgeous!
Love the idea of red riding hood!



Another stunning women, covered by a hideous mask, I understand you may not want to get all dolled up just to take Apple around for some candy, but come Gwyneth you couldn't find a little bit more attractive mask...


N'SYNC with Kim K..wow if this isn't a picture!
For a change I am actually loving Kim's costume, I definitely think it hits her style and yet is still a full costume, her hair and make-up look great!



Couple Costumes...
So I completely understand the appeal of a couple costume, it makes you feel like your not the only one out there looking like an idiot and you have a reason for what you are wearing, due to your bf or gf who is next to you!

So I give props to Mariah and Nick, because not only are they rocking a couple's costume but its also much more creative then most.. although the cookie's around the ta-tas may be a little much...



And finally probably one of the worse, why you ask, no its not just because its a huge hairy beast, but its because of the gorgeous man that is hiding underneath this creature, that is Jake Gyllenhaal


Hope you all enjoyed my commentary..and I apologize if it was too offensive, but hey thats what a blog is all about..letting your own opinions be heard right!?!

Anyways I wish you all the Happiest of Halloween's and Best of luck on those costumes! Have fun and stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment