Tuesday, October 26, 2010

little annoyances and really cool stuff!

Ok so I know its kinda one extreme to the next, but honestly I feel like that is how i've been feeling for the past few days!

We'll start with the bad and end with the good!

List of my current annoyances, and I apologize now if any of these things offend you..

1. Pass Aggressive people.. I know we can all become slightly like this at times, but people that for more often then not passive aggressive REALLY annoy me.. if your mad, angry, sad just say it..I don't mind hearing a hey 4-letter words 

2. People that do not understand which side to stand/ walk on escalators! I honestly think I may start to make signs that clearly state the following: Walk on the left, Stand on the RIGHT!



3. TV show Re-runs, especially after you have been waiting for the new episode all week.. nothing more disappointing

4. Soggy Cereal..nothing worse! 





5. Repetitive emails..don't know if you all experience this, but many times at the office I can receive the same email (minus a few word changes) about 10 times..

Ok so now on to the REALLY cool stuff!

1. When a friend or a stranger introduces you to really awesome new tunes!  As much as I think of myself as a "broad" loving music fan, I always love it when someone finds and introduces me to a new artist that I love!


2. Layers!! whether its lots of layers on a cake, or layering all those warm winter sweaters, I just love layers! (very random I know..but look at these lovely layered looks!)




And like I said..whats better than a layered chocolate cake!! 






3. Really cool coffee table books! Ya there's a ton out there, that one could categorize as cool, but when you come across a REALLY cool one, there's almost nothing like it!




So thats all for now.. I will continue to add to this list, as I am sure you all have many lists just like I do!  

Let those annoyances pass by you and enjoy those really cool things in your life..even if it seems like its the opposite at most times! Life is short, enjoy the cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment