Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Playing Dress Up!

In honor of Halloween, and don't worry if I can I will also be posting my favorite and NOT so favorite costumes closer to the holiday, I would like to honor one of my all time favorite childhood activities.. Playing Dress-Up!

Thankfully I only have one older sister, (otherwise if there was a younger brother I'm sure he would of been made to play as well) but for his sake there wasn't and my sister and I were the queens of dress up!  We would invite over all our neighborhood girlfriends and have HUGE dress up pictures!  Although I am sure my mother has millions of me back in the day I have found some others of some absolutely adorable children!

Here's to fun childhood memories!!



Love these two!! How adorable!



 Definitely reminds me of my sister and I! Love you sis!


Did any of you ever play dress up in the kitchen? or dress up home, where you dress up like adults and play "family" oh I'm sure some of you did..whether you like to admit it or not..

It's funny how when your a kid all you want to do is grow up as fast as possible, just for when you actually become an adult, you want the exact opposite!

No comments:

Post a Comment