Friday, October 29, 2010

Live Bands, Check!!



For me there's about nothing better than an awesome live band!  I think it is a combination of my personal love of all music and the environment that is so real and fun that comes with pretty much all GOOD live bands!   I think the all time best is when you show up at some bar, with no pre-knowledge of a live band or you don't know which band is coming on and then wow, it happens the band turns out to be incredible and your lame Thursday night turns into one you won;t be forgetting for some time!

Now before I jump the gun, unfortunately these awesome surprises don't always happen and although I support all types of musicians there are some that should probably stay in their garage!








I am definitely not prejudice to the type of music they play.. whether its some good honky-tonk, bluegrass, pure covers, Reggae, or just straight up jam band, if they're good and having fun, then so am I!




One of the best parts, (although there were probably a million) of my time I lived in Florence, was this AMAZING place called Bi Bop! And they had the BEST live bands, our favorite was a group of italian men who sang and looked like the Beatles, they were incredible!!

Here is a picture I took at Bi Bop of one of the many awesome live bands they had!



So go check out some of your own local bands! Since moving to a new part of town I have happily found a TON of great places that have live bands, and many of them run through the week!!

Happy Friday to all! And to all my loves headed to Jacksonville I wish I could be there, but have an extra drink for me!

Mom is on her way into town, so I am excited for a fun, and relaxing weekend with her, excited her to finally really see the Fall up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment