Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What to Wear Wednesday!

Classics!

So I know I usually use this as my trendy..what to wear, if you dare segment of the week, but today has found me in a more subdued stage and I am really feeling the Classics!

For once I also am taking my own advice on this Wednesday and wearing the basic classics that EVERYONE should own and love! (in my opinion) The amazing yet simple white button down and a great pair of jeans! I dressed mine up a little with some fun chunky jewelry and my leopard flats!

Fun little abstract look, on my current outfit!


My "vegan" flats thanks to ModCloth! Yes they are actually Vegan.don't really understand it..but they are super cute and comfy and I got them for only $30!




Here is another great shot of the beautiful Ali Larter's Classic Chic Look!


Especially with the approaching fall upon us all, and the trend of the Classic Chic I will be fully incorporating my love of the classics all season long! But I do have to say I highly recommend adding your own slight touches of flair!

Here's a few options to spice up the classics! Thanks to InStyle!



I am definitely a fan of the scarf and a large fun colored tote! Its an easy fix to change up and add some color!

Also, I am desperately on the hunt for the perfect new brown tall boot! There are soo many options..I think I will have to post some of my favorites later this week and take a poll!

Hope everyone is having a Wonderful Wednesday and Have fun playing it safe with the classics as well as throwing in those unexpected colors and fun trends with accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment