Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Becoming a Titus 2 Woman



I am blessed beyond belief to be doing this study with a wonderful group of women who have been there to support me through so much. I have battled cancer, had my husband lose use of his arm and suffer a heart attack, the adoption of our beautiful special needs daughter and now when my life is changing yet again... my husband lost his job 2 years ago.... and we have been on this amazing journey of allowing God to be in total control of our life.... no matter what is happening. Just rejoice with God as he works out all the details of our life and takes us on a journey we will never be able to forget.

Not only am I doing this study with this group of ladies but I am also leading this wonderful group of ladies in this study. I am not sure why I was asked to lead but I was... and who I am to question what God has in store for me. So I am diving in and digging deep as I start this study next week on Becoming a Titus 2 Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment