Wednesday, September 29, 2010

.Burning Flame.

When I was little red colour was the only colour that I hated. Now I can't get the rid of it...I own six pairs of red shoes, love wearing my red trousers...even though I could wear red lipstick and nail polish everyday! :)

Red is used as a symbol of love, passion, courage and sacrifice, as in blood spilt in sacrifice or courage in the face of lethal danger. And this season comes with red colour more than ever…

Here are my RED choices! :)



Hermès birkin handbag


all-over red outfit combined with cream colour peep toe sandals.


50s look with a pair of Cateye Sunglasses season's key accessory.


Red Alert: O.P.I Nail Polish and Tom Ford Lipstick

"SOMETIMES ALL IT TAKES TO STOP TRAFFIC IS FOR THAT RIGHT PAIR OF RED PUMPS" - Tommy Ton shots for Sergio Rossi


Red shoes that we LOVE!!!

                                           
                                                              RED FOR EVERYDAY!



The eyecatcher: CHANEL handbag

                                   
                   
             Once you wear a pair of red pumps  you'll see how feminine and beutiful it will look on your feet...and you will never regret it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment