Thursday, September 23, 2010

Boots..boots..and more boots!


Boots! As I said yesterday, I am on a desperate search for the perfect fall brown boot, but with this season's enormous variety of styles I am stuck on which one would be perfect for me!

Last year I opted to splurge on a good flat knee high black boot from NineWest! I seriously lived in them from say mid-October through march! Thankfully they are still manageable to wear and U think I can get another good season out of them! I also did get a great brown boot last year but it was from target (which I adore) but the quality wasn't exactly up there and although they still look good and I am sure I will wear them this fall I need a replacement. They are also a flat boot.

So now here is my dilemma, I know I will first be going for a new brown boot, I did get an incredible new pair of camel colored ankle heeled boots a few weeks ago, which I posted in my shoe closet post. But NOW I need to decide on the brown boot!

I want a high at least to the knee boot, not sure if I want a heel or not..? And I am curious to see how the over the knee boot looks and wears too?

Here are a few that I have been admiring...

From Modcloth! aka one of my absolute favorite online store..

Lace Up Boot! (Harney Peak Boot)
I am really diggin the more manly, lace up almost play on the construction boot.. not sure if I could actually pull it off and I think it would only really look good for certain looks..?

But I do like!

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Harney+Peak+Boot


Riding Boot (Platte Boot)
I love the riding boot style! Al;though I am not a rider, and actually sadly have never "really" riden a horse, unless the pony at the fair counts! :)
Anyways these are a little higher, possibly above the knee style..I do like, I will probably need to try a few above the knee styles before I know if I really like them or not..



http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/South+Platte+Boot


Frye, tall brown boot
I was recently introduced to Frye boots, beautifully made boots!
Very simple, but a little rug-id which I like!


Heeled classic Brown Boot, from Banana Republic, of course!
I adore how polished and classic these boots are! I definitely think these would look fantastic with a great tweed pencil skirt and tights!


Ok so those are some of my favorites!! Now its your turn, because I desperately need some help!  What are you wearing this season??

No comments:

Post a Comment