Thursday, September 30, 2010

Model Fashion Clothes

model fashion clothes
Erin Wasson will be sketching, rather than catwalking, for her latest endeavor: clothing designer. The model, who played muse and stylist for Alexander Wang's last two collections, will be designing a 2009 Spring collection for Rvca.
“I’m going to get my rocks off seeing girls in California skating around wearing my clothes more than I think I will seeing it in the fashion world,” said Wasson.
The Erin Wasson for Rvca line, which has already had interest from Opening Ceremony, will range from $55 for low cut tanks to $230 for frayed denim shorts. Look forward to a collection filled with cotton tops, denim, miniskirts, and blazers detailed with zippers and thunderbolts. Don't worry, the model doesn't plan on quitting her day job anytime soon: “Oh, no, honey. You don’t bite the hand that feeds you,” said Wasson.
To see more pictures from Erin Wasson's collection, read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment