Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fashion Show in Photos

YSL_Hong_Kong_fashion_show

I stopped by the YSL fashion show at the convention center last night. I arrived late and the show had already started. Luckily, I was standing near the front and was able to snap some photos. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I had several friends in the show, including Kristin, who was the final model to walk.
prophetik-fashion-show-posh

Prophetik Fashion Show - Posh Boutique - Nashville, TN

 Charity fashion show to benefit the Asian Elephant Art Conservation Project.  Some of the clothing was painted by the elephants.  3-19-2009 at Posh in Hillsboro Village.  Above left is current Miss Tennessee USA 2009, Kristin Motil.  Above right is Nicole Cammack, from Big Brother.

 fashion-show-2007

2007 Graduate Fashion Show photos

No comments:

Post a Comment