Thursday, July 29, 2010

The List of Awesome

Ok so I will definitely be the first one to admit, this is not the most creative blog..because I totally have taken the idea from one of my other favorite blogs.. http://1000awesomethings.com/ (if you haven't checked it out before definitely do so)

Anyways although as said above there is already a 1000Awesome things (plus more) we each have our own list of awesome!

This morning reminded me of some of the simplier awesome things..

1) A great "home brewed" cup of coffee!
Thanks to Dunkin Donuts now selling at grocery stores, almost anyone can make a great & cheap cup for themselves!!




2) Being the first one in the office, and having those few quiet moments to yourself, before the usual hectic-ness of the day begins..

3) an amazingly fun outfit..although I will admit this morning I didn't do the best job of finding one, when you do its pretty awesome!

4) starting your morning by looking forward to a great happy hour that is planned for IMMEDIATELY after work! there's really nothing quite like having something fun planned for the end of a LONG workday (esp. when you get to share it with great friends)!



I could go on for quite awhile, but thought I would let you know the awesome parts of this Thursday morning!

Please feel free to comment about your awesome things! and I look forward to adding to my awesome list soon!

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment