Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Back...



Not that anyone has been reading this..why should they I haven't posted since LAST October..WOW! how life has changed..

Anyways I won't spend too much time on trying to catch everyone up but I thought I would give you a quick peak of my life in the last say umm.. 9 months

-broke up with the boyfriend of 2 1/2 years
-survived the worst ever snow storm that DC (Mid Atlantic) has ever been through
-became a maid of honor for the first time..best of all it was for my beautiful sister
-saw my one and only sister get married to the best brother in law anyone could ask for :)
-still at the same job, still living in northern VA
-signed up for my first EVER marathon, and now attempting to train
-climbed my first ever "real" mountain (including some rock climbing)
-now experiencing one of the worst summers the DC area has seen

Those are the "bigger" things that have happened..of course I left out some of the smaller ones, but its probably for the better considering this is a public blog!

So like I said here I am again..I want to make a committment starting TODAY, July 26, 2010 that I will keep up with this..whether its completely boring for most I hope to at least share my life stories and experiences with some and inspire others along the way...

What you all can look forward to is a few HUGE changes that will hopefully be happening sooner than later..

1) Finding a new apartment, with a new roommate (and yes theres only 2 of us :)
2) Finding a new job, in the next 6 months
3) Running my first marathon, deadline Oct. 31

I will also be posting more about my marathon..including the amazing charity I have decided to run for..more later!

Goodbye for now! Promise to be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment