Thursday, July 29, 2010

Etta's Aprons

A new little business venture....

The other day my mom and I were looking through Southern Living and we saw these super cute aprons:

The reason they are so special is that the bottom part [that the arrow is point at] is a towel. I know when I am cooking I am always wiping my hands on the closest towel. We thought we could make them even better. So my talented momma tried one.

Ta da! How cute is she?!?!

Here are the first two:

But ours are EXTRA special. As we were talking I said I wish there was a way to take the towel part off to wash it without ruining the fun fabric. A little velcroe solved the problem.
So many more colors will soon be available. I'm thinking about creating a facebook page or something... any ideas about how to sell them locally or in Arkansas?
If you are in Fayetteville you can buy them at Riffraff. There is also a matching mommy-daughter set, a razorback apron and the aprons you see above.

oh, and my momma "named" the aprons in case you see them in Riffraff - the tag should say "Etta's Aprons" - cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment