Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fashion Wholesale

3 GOLEDN tips for checking the quality of clothes while shopping online


I suppose many people have got the experience of shopping online, and so have I. but I got worried when I encountered a good shopping site and decided to buy something. You know why? I worry not about what to buy but should I buy. You know I doubt the quality.

I am a fashion clothes shopaholic; I love to compare the prices and quality of online shop. Now here I’d like to share some of my tips that you have to pay attention while shopping online, I am focusing on the quality and the prices.

Choose a reliable online shop site, there are many if you google fashion dress you will get a number of such site wholesale-dress.net, yesstyle.com, asia-fashion-wholesale.com. now here I will tell you how to see the quality through the photo,
1.Through the photo details. below a photo from yesstyle.com, no more words, you will know the quality, but if you didn’t see seriously, you will think this a good sweater and very fashionable, you neglect that this is for spring and autumn, will to thin be good for you?
Asia Fashion Wholesale
2. Through the color of the clothes. Many online seller will make a colors different colors to attract and meet people. But the colors are not produced by the company but by software. Give you 2 photos you will know what I mean.
Asia Fashion Wholesale

Asia Fashion Wholesale
Here are two photos from asia-fashion-wholesale.com if you see one single of them, even I will think it is beautiful, and even buy it, but if you see both of them, what do you think?

3.Search information about the feedback if you are not sure you should buy or not, google this site, then you will get some treads or topics of the site.
For example, the first I encountered wholesale-dress.net, I decided to buy a , but I doubted the quality, I googled some feedback from other people who had ever bought from wholesale-dress.net. here we go: http://public.fotki.com/Shopomanija/bliuzels/ this link is a customer who once bought from wholesale-dress.net, and she took the photos from which I saw that, clothes at wholesale-dress.net are not bad.
And later I bought one dress.
Asia Fashion Wholesale
The left is the model at wholesale-dress the middle is I received, the right one, of course, is on me.


All right, here we go, I gave 3 tips for choosing clothes at online shops, just my personal experience and opinions, actually there are many you can use as measurements to choose clothes. So check the photos clearly, especially the details.

OK wish you luck shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment