Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dreams vs. Reality

So it is, I gave in or as I like to say I am becoming a better movie goer...
There were years I refused to ever go to the movies because of the extra costs..but now after finally giving in here and there I have realized that there really is something about going to the theater (minus the over priced candy & coke)

So last night I went and saw Inception. I had heard about it from multiple people and was intrigued to see it for myself. I knew it was about the analysis of one's dreams but didn't know much more than that.



Come to find out, it was quite incredible. I think the best part for me was the uniqueness of the plot. Of course we have all woken up from either a really awesome dream, or really horrible (ekk I am being chased by a giant optupus) dream and wondered what the.. or does that somehow mean something? Well this story goes deeper, literally and figuratively... It of course was a little over the top dramatic but what Hollywood film isn't these days..

I won't say too much more..because to those who are reading I would hate to spoil anything.. But I will say its worth those few bucks to go and see the film

CAUTION: get ready to start analyzing your dreams!!

"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange."

No comments:

Post a Comment