Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What To Wear Wednesday! (WTWW) White & Gray!

Although its more of a GRAY day then White, the gloomy-ness of this day inspired me for today's What To Wear!

As many of you know I am not only a fan of denim (for multiple reasons) but also am a very big fan of white especially during those few months I'm "allowed" to wear it!

Here's a ton of celebs whom have already caught onto the trend of the gray with white denim! Its easy, fresh and still can looked pulled together without much effort!




See even our newest royalty is sporting these look! Pair it with either a more casual ballet flat or spice things up with a nude heel, like Hilary!

Loving Michelle Williams tucked in look!  I love how this young mom, makes her looks easy and wearable but still very stylish! (extra love for the Ray Bans!!)



And for all my male readers, just when you thought I had given up.. here's some fun looks you may want to try this summer.. White denim for men..


Happy Wednesday my dears! 

Hope your feeling better than I am today..

No comments:

Post a Comment