Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

Yes, I realize I have not blogged in a while. But I'm still alive! If you're on Facebook, please click the link below and "Like" the page. It's the link to the Facebook fan page of the bootcamp workout class I teach. I'm trying get 100 people to like it!
Bootcamp at Bishop Park
Here is a picture of last week's class:




My mom and I ran down to Dallas for a quick weekend. As soon as we walked in the door Drewa had her Lake Tahoe Tomato Soup ready to serve in her cute demitasse. It's SO yummy!


On Saturday we went to the Dallas Arboretum. The tulips were in full bloom, everything was so beautiful.















Mom got a little tired of walking around...


Then we shopped till we dropped at Northpark. My favorite thing about Northpark is that there are individual stores of all the brand names. Anything you can think of, they have it. Mom found the Sperry store.


I found the Lululemon store and got the cutest reversible workout capris. I'm in love, again.

The fullest moon in 20 years was on Saturday night. Poppa and Drewa kept running outside to look at it. When the moon finally got at it's peak about midnight they went outside to have kiss - since it's what Drewa called a "kissing moon.". Isn't that the sweetest thing?


When I got home Kent was outside grilling steaks. Such a perfect way to end the weekend!


~Marietta

No comments:

Post a Comment