Thursday, March 31, 2011

Organized?

So as some of you may remember, one of my 11 New Year's goals was to get Better Organized!  And although I will not say I have become any worse, my betterment on this particular goal hasn't been quite up to par!  So I am declaring today's post not only to my reader's enjoyment but also hopefully for some self inspiration!

Thanks to the Container Store, we can all get organized easily and "very cute-ly" if we just dig a little deeper in our pockets!  Yes, I admit they may not be as cheap as Walmart or Target but there ideas and products are pretty genius and if your like me convenience sometimes overlooks the price tags! 





Whether you work out of home or actually in your office, I highly recommend their products!! I am very lucky in the sense that my boss LOVES organization so my desk at the office does stay quite neat!  Although my home "office" or shall I say dresser/ desk/ junk area is not so much!  

When I just moved away from college I knew I needed to at least stay organized in my bills if nothing else..at this time I invested in a great portable filing container..meanwhile a year and half later things don't always get filed away as timely as I may of always intended..




Thanks to the blessings of having lived in apartments both having ridiculously LARGE walk in closets I have managed to keep mine pretty organized!  Especially now with a girl's DREAM shoe closet to match!

I will say that in the past months I have learned the importance of spending those few extra bucks and buying "nice" hangers!  I adore the "huggable" hangers they are PERFECT and your clothes will never see the ground again (well unless you forget to actually hang them)

I also love the multiple skirt hangers (all in one) these are any and every closets best friend for saving space!  Even with a large walk in there's always a need for more space!


well that's its for today!  Hopefully you all can become a little more organized, check out your nearest Container Store for shop at www.containerstore.com


Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment