Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Update

Uncle Kent took Susannah and Anders fishing. Anders would not touch the fish!





Updated bedding photo...





All white with a long blue accent pillow.





Susannah gave Kent a "pedicure" for $5 per foot. What a deal!





Last weekend we went to the huge pottery barn store in Dallas and they had all this fun coral everywhere. I *almost* bought one because it screams summer!





I'm glad I didn't because I found the EXACT same coral at Kohl's for $14.00!





I'm gearing up for another busy week at work and teaching my workout classes. Sometimes I am really tired at the end of the week, but I'm really enjoying both jobs. Hard work never killed anyone...right?!

On Friday I got to meet and attend a couple meetings with the Secretary of the Treasury, Timothy Geithner. Here's the link to the article of his visit to Arkansas:Treasury Secretary Visits NWA Working for the Senator has really provided me some neat opportunities.

Hope everyone has a great last week of March!

~Marietta

No comments:

Post a Comment