Saturday, March 19, 2011

Complete: Lilac Hill Quilt Top

Between quilts, I forget just how long it takes to sew on borders... and so, I was up later last night than I had planned finishing the quilt top.  I waited til this morning to take a couple of photos hoping that the morning light would result in more "true to life" colors.


Started during the January FNSI and finished last night, the quilt top turned out as I hoped.


I'll make the backing today and then pack everything up for a trip to my LAQ over Spring Break (only a week away now!).

Another great FNSI....  looking forward to blog hopping and seeing what everyone accomplished last night!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Just found out about a great GIVE-AWAY and wanted to share.... Sunshower Quilts has an AccuQuilt GO! Baby up for grabs along with three dies of your choice!





...and there are FOUR chances for you to win!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~




No comments:

Post a Comment