Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring into Sky High Sandals!

So as you all know I am EXTREMELY excited for the spring, and although I am still at the moment having to wear tights and closed toe shoes..I am soo anxious to finally strip off the tights and into bare legs and sexy sandals!! 

This years hemlines have going longer, but the shoes have gone SKY high! If your like me, and sometime prefer the flats and or get slightly scared when imagining commuting in sky high anything..there's no fret, almost all of these sandals are wedges (which makes them much more walkable) and all have secure straps which will make your feet stay in place!














Many of these styles can be found at piperlime.com thanks to Rachel Zoe's favorites!  We all know that girl loves her some HIGH shoes!  There's also two shoes (same style, but in both the black and brown) from Steve Madden, and one of my favorites from JCrew!

So get out there and start high stepping ladies!  

Happy Tuesday my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment