Monday, March 21, 2011

Looking at the bright side of things!

Although it is doubtful that this Monday morning could of turned out any worse (rainy, cold and the metro was down.. aka no way to get into work..) I am trying to look at those positive things! 

Here are a few things that I am EXTREMELY stoked about!

Beginnings of Spring!


When I was on one of my many walks yesterday, I noticed the start of many tress and plants starting to bud, and bloom!  I love this time of year, has to be one of my favorites!  Although its freezing and raining right now I know spring is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited!!



Bikes!! Cannot wait to get back on the trails!






This is my awesome bike, that I got last year, and I am pumped to start riding again!  cannot wait to explore more trails this season!


Metro Express delivery man!  +  His Birthday + Cookies!


For those of you, whom do not live in a large city, here in DC we have 2 metro papers that are handed out daily by awesome individuals, after moving to my new apartment I quickly met our new Express delivery man..whom has literally turned out to be one of my favorite parts of where I live,  He is always so happy and makes you feel like a "top model" or "princess" each day! It was is birthday this past Sunday, so I made him some cookies in celebration! Love doing those little things! 



My NEW computer! MACBOOK PRO!


  

So excited for my new toy!  It should be arriving either today or tomorrow! Cannot wait!


Hope all my readers are having a terrific Monday!  Even if your morning hasn't been the best, there's not enough time in your life to be upset over the little things!  Be happy and Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment