Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mug Rugs

I've been going through a bit of mug rug withdrawal most likely due to the Mug Rug Madness week led by Erin of Two More Seconds.  Plus, I needed a small gift to send to my sister who does my taxes for me each year.  One of items on this weekend's "to do" list is to package up all my tax info to send to Carol and I wanted to enclose the mug rugs.  So, here are the mug rugs I made...  

Carol's husband is retired Coast Guard and they collect lighthouses so I thought these would be cool.



While these would be acceptable to her DH and her two sons, the mug rugs aren't very girly, I don't think... so I made a couple JUST for Carol...




I don't think any of her three boys will be claiming these two...   *lol*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My daughter and granddaughters stopped by to visit yesterday afternoon and the youngest drew me a picture...


All the grandchildren like when I hang their artwork on the frig... so, after I admired her drawing, Chloe took it over and posted it on the frig for me.

Note: According to Chloe, the "love" on her shirt means she loves me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment