Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekend

Ran 6 miles yesterday. They were tough, but not painful. So that equals a successful run.

"After shot" - why do I like these?...[why do I take these?!?!]
I decided I also want to start swimming [after watching some fat guy do the Hawaii Ironman triatholon on the biggest loser.] So I started this weekend. I don't know why, but I always get semi-embarrassed when I am swimming at the gym. Not because of the fabulous kanakuk era one piece, but just because I don't really know how to swim "right." I need Megan to come give me some lessons.

On Saturday night I went to Rachel Copley's wedding reception. She looked GORGEOUS!


Conway girls: Me, Ali, Rachel & Brittany

AND I woke up at 4:30 AM to go work out this morning. When I was leaving the gym it was STILL dark. Geee...

No comments:

Post a Comment