Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Boring Bullet Points

  • Kent and I are doing the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace study. We're actually excited about saving money!
  • My gym in Benton asked me to become an instructor and is paying for the cerfication in January. This holiday season I will not be consuming much any pecan pie.
  • My IT band has been KILLING me - anyone know how to work this kink out? [i've been icing it after every run]
  • Tonight is the Biggest Loser make-over episode. I cannot wait!
  • I can't quit eating brie and Triskets. If I don't stop soon the gym may ask me to NOT get certified!
  • My mom bought the cutest baby crib EVER [No, I'm not pregnant, sometimes you just have to plan wayyyy ahead to get what you want!]:

I've always said SOMEDAY I want a round crib - well they are VERY expensive. There is one in Fayetteville for $3,000. Three thousand. Yes.

She found this crib in a Van Buren antique store for $250. That includes the crib, mattress, bedding, extra sheets and more canopy stuff. So excited to put this thing in storage!
P.S. When I told Kent what we had bought he took it surprisingly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment