Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It feels like the holidays have come extra early this year. We had Thanksgiving with the McClure's this last weekend. It was so yummy. I successfully ate zero desserts! Go me!


We got to play with our neices, here I am with Anders:

My mom was in Little Rock yesterday for surgery. It was a 6 hour infusion of Rituxan. She comes back in 15 days for another infusion. It went pretty well and she didn't have any reaction to the medicine.
She is going back to Fayetteville today and took Captain Jack so I don't have to hide him under my desk tomorrow at work!
Also.... KK made the Fayetteville soccer team. Like she needs another thing to add to her schedule!
AND... my buffet is done and looks fabulous, but my USB plug that transfers my pictures got given to Kent's boss lady. Arrgggg... Now I have to buy a new one.

P.S. I ran yesterday and had ZERO IT band pain. Of course it was on a treadmill and not outside, but I will take what I can get at this point! Thanks for all the advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment