Thursday, November 26, 2009

A piece of conversation :)

Here is a piece of conversation with my cousin brother , who forgot my birthday, and is not sure when it was.

Andrew Sudhan:hey
Andrew Sudhan:u there?
me:yes
me:tell
Andrew Sudhan:ok.. dumb question..
Andrew Sudhan:but.. ur bday by any chance?
me:its over...was yesterday
Andrew Sudhan:waaaat?
me:GRRRRRR
Andrew Sudhan:it cant be overrrrr
me:it is over
Andrew Sudhan:wait calling u.. now.. 9******024 rt?
me:noooooo
me:u dont even know my mob no?
Andrew Sudhan:9********26?
me:dont I also belong to the family which you also belong to *sob*
Andrew Sudhan:9*********24?
me:was i adopted ? *sob*
Andrew Sudhan:hey shit up.. tell
Andrew Sudhan:shut* :)
me:lol
me:no i wont tell
Andrew Sudhan:fine.. u are missing the brotherly bday blessing of all... ur fate..
Andrew Sudhan::)
me::D
me:looks like its gonna be a good year ahead
Andrew Sudhan:illogical mannerism.. ur blog recent post..
me:u read my blogs?
Andrew Sudhan:naaaaaaaa
me:GRRR
Andrew Sudhan:first time.. today.. right now.. lol
Andrew Sudhan:listen.. u say.. sat night.. power cut.. then how the hell u bloggin????
me:I am not typin staright into the website,,,it usually undergoes a strenous process of corrections in microsoft word
Andrew Sudhan:spell checkkkkk!!! :P
me:GRRR
Andrew Sudhan:no wonder its not a daily blog!!
me:who writes blogs daily
Andrew Sudhan:bloggers :)
me:nopes
me:noone writes daily
Andrew Sudhan:i got paid for writing blog for some nokia thing.. 1500 for 5 days..
me:gr8
Andrew Sudhan:it never got posted.. but still got the money.. :D
me:even if u write who is gonna read? not even the ppl who pay u! lol
Andrew Sudhan:haaaaa haaaaaaaa... so funny..... NOT!
me:lol
Andrew Sudhan::?
me:someone stole our car stereo
me::(
Andrew Sudhan:ok tell kno.. ur bday was yest?
Andrew Sudhan:shitttttttt
me:twas alpine :(
Andrew Sudhan:am hearin abt lotsa incidents like this..
me:only the display panel was taken:(
Andrew Sudhan:damnnn...
me:but...replaceing the display panel will cost us another alpine set
Andrew Sudhan:central locking dint warn?
Andrew Sudhan:display panel only is the most expensive..
me:yaaaaa
Andrew Sudhan:i wonder wat he is going to do just wit the panel..
me:he will suffer
Andrew Sudhan:u forgot to lock the car?
me:dont tell anyone :( I did :(
Andrew Sudhan:am gonn call up uncle now n tell him abt it..
me:we told parents that someone broke in and took it... but actually i forgot to lock the car...only me, he and chechi knows
Andrew Sudhan:now i also know..
me:shut up idiot, firstly u forget my bday, secondly, u dont know my fone no, and thirdly u gonna betray me????????
Andrew Sudhan:amateursss!!!!
me:GRRRR
Andrew Sudhan:lol.. am not gonna betray.. chill.. its gon cost u some currencies.. thats al :D
me:yaa...
me:but papa will delete me from family group if he comes 2 know
Andrew Sudhan:lol.. like u one active member in the group...
Andrew Sudhan:ok btw... belated birthday wishes anuuuuuuuu
me:thank you bro :)
Andrew Sudhan:ok gtg now.. will talk later ok.. byeee..
me:bubyee:)
Andrew Sudhan:later ok.. cya
me:cyaa

No comments:

Post a Comment