Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vegas Baby!

Kent has a work coference in two weeks in Las Vegas so I am going with him... We're calling it a suedo-mini-vaca. Thank you to the State of Arkansas for everything but my plane ticket. I've never been, so I'm open to any suggestions on what to do [or NOT to do!]
 

Hopefully I will have enough self control not to go into the Louis Vuitton store and spend my savings on this:

[Yes, I am vain... BUT getting a glimpse of a real-life LV is highly unusual for this Arkansas girl because there is not one single store that carries them in the whole state! Shame!]

Also... I am running the Dallas White-Rock Half-Marathon in three weeks with my friend Tonya! This is my first race to do with a friend, and I am pretty pumped! In my effort to heal my IT band, I have only been running two times a week: one short run and one long run.  And I've been trying to run on flat surfaces because I think the slant of the road contributes greatly to the pain. 

We find out who will wins Project Runway tonight. I like Carol Hannah the best. 
AND tonight I wish that I lived near any friend that would go to the midnight showing of New Moon.

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment