Saturday, January 3, 2009

Project 365


I have been trying to decide if I want to participate in the project 365 with Creating Keepsakes this year. They have a kit that you can buy but I believe it is sold out. Check out the website to see what is involved in doing this here: pdf from CK to see if you want to join in... I have been thinking long and hard about this and I have decided to take a picture every day and journal on a card every day just in case I want to put the pages together. I plan to use Basic Grey because if you know me you know I have a ton of BG to use up and what a better project then this.

I am very excited to see this come together... later today I will post some pictures from the last three days. Why not see what is involved and think about taking up the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment