Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogging the Inauguration: Overheard outside the Concert


Obama T-shirts, $5. T-shirts, $5. Get them now -- they're gonna be $10 tomorrow. Obama T-shirts, $5.

****

How can there be VIP tickets to a free event?

****

It's lucky my father-in-law is not here. If my father-in-law were here, he would have those line jumpers handcuffed -- if not physically, emotionally.

****

I'll tell you one thing, Barack Obama would never cut in line.

****

I just want to see Bono, show me Bono.

****

Washington, D.C. never disappoints – the weather is always horrible.

****

Is Tom Hanks going to sing? I hope he's not going to sing.

****
Is that Obama?
No, it’s Denzel.
Denzel?
Denzel Washington.
Oh, I’m sorry. From here all I can tell is ethnicity.

****

No, I don’t think the Charlie Daniels Band will be here.

****

Pete Seeger – Awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment