Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009

This is my first post in 2009! Although Kent and I were married all of 2008, I still cannot believe all the changes that have happened in the past year. We are excited about having another year together and hope that we will make it count!

We had a quiet New Years with pizza and a little champagne! It was so nice to be able to sit and do NOTHING after all the craziness of Christmas. Kent had a fishing tournament on New Years day and did awesome! He got fifth overall, but won biggest bass, so he brought home some money to me!

Although I was doing well, I closed my booth for several months because I will am about to get super busy with work. I am going to go ahead and start stocking up on some great stuff though for the summer. I really want someone to split the booth with me, $120 a month for booth rent can get pricey.

We are both attempting to be healthier this year. I am going to not eat fried foods OR sweets again this year(I really did it in 2005 and felt GREAT!) and I have started going to a 5:15 A.M. work out class. Go me for getting up that early!

We are back at work and also house hunting again. The Eighty-Seventh General Assembly (the legislature) starts on Monday. I am excited to learn all the ins-and-outs of how the legistive body works.

We are so grateful that we had such a great 2008 and we look forward to all that 2009 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment