Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy Nothings

Kent and I have been so busy and I always HATE when people don't update their blogs... but sadly I have been that person.

Session started last Monday and has gotten a slow start (thankfully). We had off yesterday because of MLK Day and then the legislators voted not to meet today either because of the inaguaration. However, I am learning a lot since everything is so new to me.

The past couple of weeks we have been working out a lot, taking care of Captain Jack (the dog) and house hunting. Kent has been cooking/grilling all kinds of new, yummy food for me to eat :) We have realized that both of us CAN cook, but he likes to cook (which of course means that I don't like to cook.....). For some reason his meals taste better - probably because I didn't have to cook them!

We went to Oaklawn for opening weekend and then cleaned every inch of our house on Monday. I never thought I would like to clean, but I just love the finished product and the satisfaction of knowing I don't have to deep clean for another week!

Anyhow, nothing to interesting has happened. I just felt like I should at least post something!

No comments:

Post a Comment