Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blogging the Inauguration: Images I'll Remember

Just outside Dupont Circle.


I walked behind this couple on Monday. The Bunny People.


Partying at the Washington Monument with 10000 total strangers. (Click for big.)


Crowds.


I don't know why, exactly, but I love this shot of someone trying to take a photo of Obama.


Massive lines. (Click for broader view.)


The back of the U.S. Capitol.


One family's well wishes.


Barack taking the oath, with Michelle right there.


I was really there!


Once again...buh-bye.

Also, this sign I saw in a store window -- "Inauguration Special: Curry & Rice!"

I've posted my inauguration day coverage in 4 posts below (with the farthest from the top being the first). Sorry it took me a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment