Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What To Wear Wednesday! (WTWW) Calypso St. Barth!

Ok so I again sound like a recording machine, but I know I have had some major lapses in posts lately!  I promise as soon as my life returns to somewhat normal I will catch you all up!  But in the mean time I thought I could squeeze in a What to Wear!  Especially for some of my own inspiration and excitement of a very IMPROMPTU trip I will be making over this upcoming long weekend!

As you may of been able to tell, by today's What to Wear, I will be heading down south for a much needed relaxing Beach Trip!  And of course I could never get as inspired without one of my all time favorite beach-y designers Calypso St. Barth every piece is gorgeous, seamless and so comfortable!

Here are a few of my favorites from this season!



 Love both of these bikini's!  Very fun, fresh and colorful!





And of course you can't leave for the beach without a great sun hat!! Love this one below!


Hope you all have a fabulous LONG and relaxing Memorial Day weekend! Make sure wherever you go and whatever you do to have fun and look stylish!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment