Sunday, May 29, 2011

What I Wore | 50s Glam In Marine-Look

When:

May 28, 2011, evening

What:

Top: ZARA
Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Clutch: Monsoon Accessorize
Sandals: Pura Lopez
Hair Accessory: Monsoon Accessorize

Where:
My cousin's wedding party.

Why:

I love wearing marine-look in summer. The top and the skirt is super silky and twirly, and I love the combination of these three colors. Finding the perfect accessory which completes all this outfit, made me feel like in 50s! :)


Make Up:

Face: Diorskin Forever Foundation nr.030
Eyes: Dior 5 couleurs Iridescent in crush glw nr. 659 & MAC naked pigment| Diorshow Extase mascara | Bobbi Brown black eye pencil
Lips: Chanel Aqualumerie Gloss in Cherry Blossom nr. 78
Cheeks: Chanel blush duo tweed effect in tweed fuchsia
Nails: Essie in too too hot (a sizzling rich red coral)




No comments:

Post a Comment