Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What to Wear Wednesday (WTWW) MEN'S WEAR!!!

Ok so after a few recommendations, I have finally given in, this What To Wear Wednesday is solely for MEN!! 

well maybe not solely because I do believe my lovely lady readers will also enjoy the pics!  I do apologize ahead of time for some of the maybe not-so-realistic trends (or maybe some more over the top) but I wanted to start with this men's experiment as more of a LOOK-BOOK style column then me actually trying to give straight trend advice to men!  If you all like it I will definitely start to work my "knowledge" into more men's fashions and give more opinions and style trends as time goes on!

My first "TREND" is shearing, thanks to GQ, I got some great examples of ways men can look stylish and style stay warm!  Shearing is not only a trend seen everywhere for men, but also is exploding in women's winter wear as well!  So for all of us whom are still stuck with months of cold, try the look!








So like I said some of these looks are a little over-the-top for the everyday male, but these runway looks do show the variety of shearing on men's outwear!


Next I will just give a variety of fun and WARM looks again thanks to GQ! Many are some great styles out of Paris streets which I adore!


See all you men out there, you can definitely rock the scarf!
Another great shot of the scarf look but I also am loving the patterned wool jacket! Makes the look so much more than just your boring pea coat!
Ok all you men out there, I know I have talked about layering a LOT for us ladies, but look how great you all can also rock this look! Light sweater matched a thicker sweater and then a lighter yet still lined coat!



Because the puffy vest matches almost perfectly with the suit jacket this look not only is wearable, but its killer look by showing off causal with sophisticated with a ton of different textures!


There's not too much better than a well suited man.  For all you guys out there, take the time and money to get a least one good suit.  It will definitely take you places!  I also love the pocket square, I know it may not be for everyone., but it definitely does take the suit up a notch!
LOVING the pin strip with the poka dot tie! Two very different patterns that match up extremely well!
Seeing a trend of the gray textured jackets! A must in this winter's men fashion
Bow ties (again only probably for some of you out there) are definitely a PLUS in my book! Plus the layered look and the tweed jacket! Very warm and very sophisticated!

 Hope ALL you men and Ladies out there had a little fun with this post! Again I am definitely a work in progress with my men's  fashion!  I look forward to your comments and feedback, and potential more What to Wear's for our male readers!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment