Monday, January 31, 2011

Best and Worse of SAG Awards 2011

So as most of you know, I am a sucker for all award shows!  Especially for the Red Carpet interviews before!  Obviously my favorite part is doing my own commentary on all of their fashion pros and CONS!  I will say I was happily surprised by many of the risks that were taken on this year's red carpet!


So I will start with some of my favorite and least favorite fashions!

 I thought Amber Riley, looked absolutely gorgeous in the figure flattering, ultra elegant gown!  Absolutely loved everything about it!  Way to go Amber!


 At first I thought she should of worn her hair up, but after her on comments on E! I loved the more relaxed look and her dress was perfection! 

 My oh my Sofia Vergara! This is the reason why every man in the US and or shall I say world is crazy about her!  She honestly couldn't of looked any better! I loved the bold blue she wore and the fit and cleavage were just the right amount!


 Although it didn't exactly go over well with all the "fashion" police out there, I thought Hailee Steinfield looked very young and fresh in this gown.  For so many young actors there is such a rush to be "sexy" even if your only 15..why I ask.. live and love your childhood!  Plus with her tiny little slender body why not wear some bright with horizontal stripes, hardly anyone else could ever pull that look off!


 Again this wasn't necessarily a crowd favorite, however I thought Angie Harmon looked beautiful in this soft pink VERY feathery gown! Although I am not sure it was needed for the SAG awards she pulled off the look with her hair pulled back and simple jewelry


 In my opinion there's not much that Natalie Portman can do wrong!  I loved that she risked the form fitting dress around her growing baby bump!  I didn't love her hair, though it was a little odd but still she looked stunning as always!  Much better than her attire at the Golden Globes (in my opinion)

I can't say this was my favorite, but there is just something about Helena Bonham Carter, it probably is her I don't give a **** attitude! I just love her!  And actually she really played down her look I thought here at the SAG awards.. although as said by many other fashionistas I was disappointed that she didn't continue on her mis-matched shoes!


I think my best dressed has to go to Julie Bowen! Maybe not because she was absolutely the "best dressed" but I loved the pants!  I am seriously who dares to wear pants to the SAG!  She looked gorgeous with the low cut front and the sleek perfectly fit pants!


 And now for a few fun shots from the awards!  Congratulations to all the award winners and nominees! 






Count down to the Oscars shall begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment