Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What People Are Saying About TS Orthodontics

At TS Orthodontics, we have gotten some great feedback from our patients! We wanted to take a minute to share some of that feedback with you!!


"After researching and meeting with several Orthodontist we were exceptionally lucky to come across Dr. Scanlan and his staff. Their level of commitment to their patients is undeniable."

"...Dr. Scanlan took extra time making sure I was fully aware of the process of the road to straight teeth. He even identified a couple of issues that went undetected by other orthodontists. I feel very confident being in his care."

"My daughter loves going to Dr Scanlan's office. Every week I hear 'Mom when do I see Dr Scanlan again'? My daughter now wants to work in the orthodontic field when she's an adult. I recommend Dr. Scanlan and team to anyone who needs braces."

"Dr. Scanlan and braces have totally changed our 9 year old son's dental hygiene! We never have to remind his about brushing, flossing etc."

"I'm a full time college student and I just had braces put on and at first I was terrified but Dr. Scanlan and his team have made the process so easy!"

"You owe it to yourself and your family to have the best professional and person treatment. Please go visit Dr. Scanlan and the TS Orthodontics team."

"Dr. Scanlan came up with a treatment plan that was very adaptable for my life. I have had Invisalign for 7 months and found it to be very comfortable and effective. I am SO happy that I finally am getting the treatment that I have wanted/needed for a long time."

"This is the best! We have already seen a huge difference in each of our childrens smiles in the past 7 months of wearing the Sure-Smile wires."

"Dr. Scanlan and all of the staff are extremely nice and professional! We would highly recommend TS Orthodontist to everyone!


For even more feedback, go to Google, search for TS Orthodontics and click on the reviews link!

No comments:

Post a Comment