Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dating Shows...?

Would you ever consider going on a dating show?  Maybe some of you have actually already been on one?  If so is their anything you regret or learned?

I will be the first to admit, I am a sucker for reality TV, I mean these days who isn't right?!  Well recently in probably the last two seasons I have fallen for the Bachelor and Bachelorette..I know it's almost shameful but as bad as it may be sometimes I really think for all of out their in the "dating" world we can learn something from these shows!



Just remember everything I say here is ONLY my opinion, and I never want to offend or upset any of my fellow readers!  And for any of you who possibly have been on one of these types of shows PLEASE give some feedback I would LOVE to hear from you!

Ok so as I was saying, I do believe there are lessons to be learned from these shows!  For instance, most recently those of us whom are watching the recent Bachelor, Brad Womack, lets just say the season has already taken quite an unusual spin!  I give it to the poor lad who came into the show with much woman-hatred to start.  After leaving BOTH women at his previous season without a ring or much of an explanation, many (aka thousands) of women across America were furious.  But after years of "therapy" and self and commitment identification he wanted to give this show another try!  After his initial slap from the first woman to pull up in the famous limo and after much explanation, now all of the ladies are head over heels "in love" with the Bachelor!




So now your asking where is the lesson to be learned, believe it or not (and I guess we all will find out in the end) I do 100% believe that before you can every get serious with a partner you must 100% believe and be confident in yourself.  If you are unaware of your wants and those things that are truly important how are you suppose to identify them in your partner.. 

I think Brad really did come into his first season unaware and unsure of himself and what he wanted and needed out of someone else.  This is a lesson that is sometimes very hard and many times it results in a few broken hearts and maybe some therapy.. But learn from your mistakes (or previous relationships, I shouldn't say mistake, because for many of us if we hadn't fallen for that one person at that time we wouldn't of learned what we did)

And as for the rest of the shows lesson, come on girls, try NOT to be the crazy raging girl who wants to fist slap everyone else, or somewhat try to hold back the sobbing tears every 20 minutes, you signed up for a reality TV show, by now you should all know what your getting yourself into!  (however for us whom tune in every week, thanks for the entertainment!)



Happy Tuesday my dears! And remember to never take life too seriously, its way to short!

No comments:

Post a Comment