Monday, January 31, 2011

Old and New

Old headboard:



New Headboard:



It's almost freaky how similar my bed and crown molding are. It's like they were meant to be together!








I'm trying out new bedding... What did women do when you bought something and that meant it was yours forever. I return just about as much stuff as I keep.

I got a tan colored coverlet and found euro shams on sale at Target for $8.25! Such a steal!

Feel free to vote.....

Option #1: white shams



Option #2: blue shams



Option #3: white shams with white coverlet and tan coverlet folded at the end



Option #4: my original bedding.



Also.... I painted the room Behr's "Saturn Gray". Contrast of the old blue and the new gray:



New wall color that I love....
































No comments:

Post a Comment