Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lately....

Kent started his new job on January 1 managing property for his family and so far he is really glad he made the decision to switch jobs. He has really long days, 6 am to 6 pm, but hard work never killed anyone! And he comes home each day with funny, strange and sometimes disturbing stories about the renters.

I've been teaching 4 bootcamp classes each week and one Saturday morning toning class. It's been fun to meet and help a whole new crew of people get in shape.


I've been keeping my flea market booth full.


I celebrated a friend's birthday last weekend!



I found this end table and have been contemplating purchasing it.... It's part of a tree! How cool and unusual is it?!?!



I'm selling this headboard since I *finally* bought new bedroom furniture. If anyone is interested... It's 78 inches long, one year old, in great condition (non-smoking home) and I'm asking $200, but that negotiable.


I took the day off today and just got done taking a one hour bootcamp class at D1 in Little Rock. It was a great workout and good for me to see how others (Cedric Cobb) conduct a bootcamp.

Happy Wednesday! The sun is out in Central Arkansas and is making me want spring to arrive...

No comments:

Post a Comment