Friday, March 19, 2010

Yoga Outside

Yesterday was GORGEOUS. I got home from work and sat on the back porch swing to enjoy the sun. Suddenly!... the best idea in the entire world came to me. I grabbed a big towel, my iphone [for the music] and sunglasses.
Yoga outside!
It was pure bliss. I may start doing this every day. It was the perfect way to wind down. Enya was playing. The birds were singing. The sun was out.
And Captain Jack watched me. Actually, he can do a pretty mean cobra, I'll try to capture it on camera one day. But he thought I was playing with him and that it was real fun when I was in downward dog and doing leg lifts. Until he got too close and I kicked him [on accident, of course].
I'm kinda excited about doing this when it gets warmer also. I can have my own bikram yoga session each day!
Yoga in my back yard is nothing compared to yoga in these places:
And I messed up on this pic [or did I?...] and only got my hair. But I thought it looked too good NOT to share. haha.
Happy Fridayyyyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment