Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Triduum

I'm off to direct a preached retreat this weekend, and on to Los Angeles for some work next week. I'm going to try and post from L.A. if I can -- we'll see.

But for the rest of the Triduum, I thought I'd post a series of images I've found online of different moments in the Passion. They're posted one after another below. Perhaps they can be little windows into these most holy of days. Take them slow, if you can; click on the photo to make it bigger and try to really soak in the moment being captured. Let your eyes wander over the details.

Also, if anyone's interested in an audio/visual Stations of the Cross, I see that the Pray As You Go website has a pretty cool arrangement.

A blessed Triduum to everyone! Walk with Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment