Thursday, March 25, 2010

Running Shorts

Kent-o bought me the running shorts I had been eyeing. 
They make a white-y like me look tan!
Instead of bloomers they have a super light weight spandex short inside.

They even have encouraging words for the slow peps behind me....

You can see all the different colors HERE. They cost $35.00 online but at Academy they are only $25.00.
 I tested the shorts out yesterday on a run and they are great! The spandex really stays in place. I also got these shorts so that I can wear them to exercise classes this summer. I won't worry about my shorts sliding up because the super cool neon spandex will keep me covered and modest!
I got in a decent 6 mile run yesterday [for some reason I switched the garmin settings so you get to see how many calories I burned instead of miles ran! I ran 5.9 miles and then walked for 5ish minutes].

Here I am after my run. I tried to look tired, but instead I just look retarded.  

No comments:

Post a Comment